This is basically all in one blog. You can find movie reviews and news, beauty hacks, product reviews, travel guidelines, inspirational posts, Do It Yourself (DIY) Projects and much more....

Powered by Blogger.

statistics

Created by

My Little World

Friday, May 13, 2016

Review On Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion


Hello Beautiful People,

Skin Care has become the top priority for everybody. Moisturizers will help to make your skin hydrated and to look younger and softer. But that doesn't mean you can apply anything and everything on to your skin. Choosing the right moisturizer will give you the best result. I was once looking for a moisturizer as I was running out of my usual one and found the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I had recently moved to USA that time and in my country we don't get this product. So I haven't really heard about it before. I grabbed it immediately on reading “active naturals”, as anything natural impresses me!! I started using the lotion and from that day Aveeno has been into my favorites. Today I will be reviewing on the new twin pack of Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion of 20 Fl oz Pump.


The company claims that its
  • Naturally nourishing
  • Non greasy 
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Fragrance free
  • Help prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped or cracked skin
  • Makes skin soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking
  • Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather



Directions:

Apply as needed

Key Ingredients:

Dimethicone 1.2% (skin protectant),Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Flour (Avena Sativa), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride


MRP : $ 19.94 (Twin Pack of 20 Fl oz each)


The best thing about Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion is that it really does its job. Its nourishes, moisturizes, absorb really well and makes your skin looks healthy. I have a very dry and sensitive skin, so not all lotion goes well for me. But my skin responded wonderfully to this lotion. Even though the product is fragrance free it doesn't have the chemical odor which usually fragrance free lotion tend to have. The lotion continues with its hydrating power throughout the day. Moreover it comes in a pump pack, which makes it super convenient to apply. I apply the lotion to my face also and therefore eliminating the need to reapply a separate face moisturizer. Moreover the twin pack is reasonable and will last for a really long time. In short, I totally love this product and think that its a great help for dry and sensitive skin.

My rating is 4.3 out of 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express in the comment section what you thought about the post