This is basically all in one blog. You can find movie reviews and news, beauty hacks, product reviews, travel guidelines, inspirational posts, Do It Yourself (DIY) Projects and much more....

Powered by Blogger.

statistics

Created by

My Little World

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Review On Khadi Herbal Hair Serum



Hello Beautiful People,

Today I will be reviewing the product “Khadi Herbal Hair Serum”. I was in search of a good hair serum to tame my extraordinary frizzy and unruly hair. The chemically active hair serums where a complete no for me as i had sensitive scalp. It was at that time Khadi Herbal Hair Serum came to my rescue.



The company claims that “Khadi Herbal Hair Serum”
  • Nourishes hair
  • Ease tangles
  • Induces sheen and lusture
  • Rejuvenates dry and chemically treated hair
  • Wonder cure for split ends
  • Gives natural shine
  • Stops premature graying of hair 
  • Helps strengthening hair roots.

Directions

Apply after shampooing. Take a few drops of hair serum, rub them between the palms of your hands and then smooth the serum over, across and through your wet hair.

Key Ingredients 

Nariyal Jal, Dudhal, Manjishta, Nimbu,Jojoba Oil, badam Tail. Enriched with aloe vera and chamomile extracts.

Shelf life:  24 months

MRP:  Rs 225 for 50 ml





The best thing I like about Khadi Herbal Hair serum is that its completely natural. I use this serum on my dry hair after shampooing. I take a small amount of the serum in my palm, add little water and gentle apply it to my hair. After applying the serum the hair looks healthy and gives an instant shine. Its true that the serum miraculously eases tangles and makes the hair manageable. Another best part is that the serum doesn't weigh down my hair as it quench the thirst of my hair by nourishing it effectively. I never apply the serum in my roots and therefore cannot write about the company's claim of keeping the hair roots strengthened. I have been using only for two month now, so i can't fully agree that the serum has cured my split ends too. May be I have to use it for a longer time. It comes in a small bottle and its travel friendly. It has a light fragrance which last only for 1 to 2 minutes of application. Initially I thought that the price is too high for a 50ml bottle. But to my surprise I found that one bottle would last more than one month. So its a total rescuer for people with dry and frizzy hair




My rating is 4.6 out of 5.


1 comment:

  1. I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
    pueraria mirifica extract

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express in the comment section what you thought about the post