This is basically all in one blog. You can find movie reviews and news, beauty hacks, product reviews, travel guidelines, inspirational posts, Do It Yourself (DIY) Projects and much more....

Powered by Blogger.

statistics

Created by

My Little World

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Review on Biotique Bio Carrot 40+SPF Sunscreen Lotion


Hello Beautiful People,

Sun is always harsh during summer. Nowadays one cannot think of stepping out without applying sun protectant. Experts say that we need to apply a sun protectant every single time we step out, even in winters and even during night!!! Today I will review about my all time favorite sun protection lotion - Biotique Bio Carrot 40+SPF UVA/UVB Sunscreen Lotion.




The company claims that the lotion 

  • Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 40 UVA/UVB sunscreen
  • Reduces the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun

Directions

Apply liberally before sun exposure. Reapply, as needed, after swimming or perspiring activities.

Key Ingredients

Parijat (Nyctanthes arbortristis), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Gajar (Daucus carota), Yashad bhasm Zind ash with herbs, Singjerahata (Talc), Cream Base Q.S.


Shelf Life : 3 years

MRP  : Rs 450/- for 190 ml


Biotique products has been my personal favorite because of its ayurvedic properties. The company claims that its 100% botanical extracts. Now coming to the product, Biotique Bio Carrot Sunscreen comes in three varieties 
  1. Biotique Bio Carrot Sunscreen Lotion 40+ SPF
  2. Biotique Bio Carrot Sunscreen Face Cream 40+ SPF
  3. Biotique Bio Carrot Sunscreen Lotion 25+ SPF


I will be reviewing on the first product, that is Bio Carrot Sunscreen Lotion 40+ SPF. I always prefer natural products on my skin and therefore when I found this in the store I thought of giving it a try. I have a dry skin and this lotion moisturizes the skin effectively without any sticky feeling. I even had some sun burns which went miraculously after applying the lotion. It protects my skin from the harsh UV rays naturally. I just love the smell of this product. Some of my friends are not a great fan of the smell, claiming to be medicinal odor, but me, I just love them. But the smell doesn't stay for much time. It also gives the skin a cooling effect when applied. One negative thing I found is the packing. A pump pack would have been better for a much simpler and easier  application
It gives protection from both UVB (which effects the outer layer of the skin causing sunburn and tan) and UVA (which penetrate deep into the skin causing wrinkling, sagging and premature aging). So after application your skin feels protected inside and outside!!



My rating is 4.5 out of 5

4 comments:

  1. Informative post! Shop online skin care that has a unique formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also using this product but it make my skin look more dark .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Use Sandalwood SPF 50+ Sunscreen Ultra Soothing Face Lotion in this Summer and get it yours right now from RetailPharma that keep skin soft, fair and moisturized.
    Biotique Sunscreen for Dry Skin
    Biotique Bio Carrot Sunscreen Review

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express in the comment section what you thought about the post