This is basically all in one blog. You can find movie reviews and news, beauty hacks, product reviews, travel guidelines, inspirational posts, Do It Yourself (DIY) Projects and much more....

Powered by Blogger.

statistics

Created by

My Little World

Friday, August 19, 2016

The "Pride & Prejudice" Actress Keira Knightley admits wearing a wig for the past 5 years





The actress told InStyle that she has been wearing a wig for the past five years because her hair started to fall out from being styled and died for various roles over the years.

"I have dyed my hair virtually every color imaginable for different films. It got so bad that my hair literally began to fall out of my head," the 31-year-old told Instyle.




"For the past five years I’ve used wigs, which is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to my hair."
Knightley's hair has also undergone changes since she welcomed daughter Edie with husband James Righton in May.


"I have naturally crazy, curly hair, and since I've had the baby it's become 10 times thicker," she shared.


We think she nailed it. There is nothing wrong in wearing a wig and there is nothing to be hidden about. She still looks beautiful and nothing has changed for her fans either. In fact its a reminder that there is a downside to the so called movies or modelling "glamour". It may actually encourage a lot of people who suffer from hair loss, that wearing a wig is no big deal.



Keira Knightley is noted for her performance in Pride & Prejudice, Pirates of the Caribbean, Begin Again, Atonement, Anna Karenina, The Dutches, Love Actually, King Arther and many more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express in the comment section what you thought about the post